Friday, February 22, 2008

Day 53-What do your kids do for fun??


What do your kids do for fun on a "no snow" snow day? This is what mine do. Aren't you jealous that my kids are cooler than yours? They're mine and you cant have them.

It got even more neato-torpedo because he was trying to flip it up and catch it in his mouth. He didnt succeed, yet. I'm sure if I give him a few more hours his little genius brain will be hard at work analyzing all the force and angles needed to appropriate this little piece of tree to land perfecty into his own mouth. Its hard being the parent of a genius. Seriously. The kid makes me feel stupid on an hourly basis. I know I'm not but when he starts throwing out 5 syllable words I want to duck and hide in my bed and bury myself deep in my covers. He might have even caused me to suck my thumb once or twice but I'm not admitting to anything.

Peace.Love.Spongy cake.

No comments: