Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Kickin' it old school.

lets take it back shall we? To a time when cotton panties, crocs and Feria hair dye were all non existent. Ew gross a bug just flew into my screen. That is gonna stain. Anyhow, I'm talking about a time when things were simple. Food was scarce and Native Americans were picking you off one by one for invading a land that didnt belong to you because you were arrogant and believed that just because the English hadnt set up shop there, well then, it must not be civIlized. I'm talking the jamestown settlement. Lots of history, good and bad. I know I am here today because of them but it was just so sad to see the things that brought about our presence in America.

I did take some pics though :) Enjoy a look into the Jamestown settlement here in Va :)















No comments: