Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I'm just not that into you...



Thats right Mr. Justin Timberlake. I'm just not that into you. You know I just cant get up and leave my family. They need me. Whats that? You want me to fly away to Italy with you? Now you know that its my day to do laundry. It just wouldnt be fair to leave my Spanky doing ALL the work. I know that he mostly just passes out in his broke down recliner that is missing most of the leather on the bottom because my dog likes to lick it. She thinks its candy. I most certainly cant leave him alone with the children because even though they are old enough to care for themselves, they might like, try to calk to him while he's fixated on his new Playstation game. He needs his alone time too. its jjust not fair to do that to him.

No. I like it here. I just cant be your one and only. I'm flattered. Really, I am.

I'm just not that into you.

P.S.-Call me later!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

OH MY GAWD... I *do* love you Missy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I soooooooooooooooooo needed that laugh today. :)
I got a sucky ass root canal and was feeling like MY life sucked b/c despite the fact I want to crawl in a hole and die, I can't leave the children... so it's nice to know I'm not the only mother making sacrifices today. Gosh... and Justin... hmmmmmmmmmmmm... almost totally worth it. ;)
You are SO funny and I adore you... even though I don't even really know you and have never met you... although I *must* meet you someday.
THANKS for the laugh... it's the first I've had today... oh wait, no, the second... the first was when I told my new dentist I chose him b/c he is known as being "slow and gentle"... I said, "NOT how I like my men, but my dentist, hell yeah..." Ha ha ha. Yeah, that was a good one. ;)
Love ya girl. Glad you still have your sense of humor after such a tough week last week. :) HUGS!
Stacy

Missy said...

was he at least a hot dentist?? bwahahahah that is so funny!!! You didnt make him nervous and make his hands shake did you? hahahaha. he did root the right canal right? heehee

sucks for the root canal but ya made me giggle heeheehee.