Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Day 84-Frequent Flyer


Well I am just racking up a ton of frequent flyer miles to Fauquier Hospital these days. I had to take my youngest to the E.R. today. He was very dehydrated and suffereing from a gasterointestinal thingy. Translation-"Mama ain't gettin' no sleep"

My boy is so brave. He didnt even cry when he was given the I.V. I was worried that it was something besides a stomach bug because on Monday in the midst of my "boys being boys" they found a dead bird. Being the sweet little boys they are they decided it needed a funeral which meant that they were all handling it and passing it around while they prayed for it.



Now, they tell me it took 4 tries to bury this bird because everytime they would walk away the beagle would dig it up. I knew something was up when I saw the dog running back and forth in front of the double doors with the boys screaming behind her. The finally placed a large rock on top of the poor little grave and that finally kept Dixie out of their cemetary.



The bird fortunatly didnt give the boys any serious illnesses. *fingers crossed like applesauce* They really are good natured and sweet little boys. Who'd a thunk it ;)

No comments: