Saturday, January 3, 2009

You think you know someone...This is for "YOU".

And the "you" in my subject line knows who they are.

I guess I am just gullible. I really really liked you. I thought you were the one. I feel taken advantage of and you really had me snowed with your words. My children accepted you and would ask when you were coming back as soon as you walked out of the door. My husband accepted you and he NEVER likes anyone but he called you a friend. We welcomed you as part of the family hoping that one day it would be made official. The ring came and then a baby and we couldn't have been happier.

Its so sad to be used like that. I am a person. I have feelings. You stole hope from me. You stole it and stomped on it right in front of me as if it was nothing. I never said a bad word about you. Not once did blame ever get placed your way.

How foolish am I? So, I am saying goodbye to you which is more than you offered us.

Goodbye.

No comments: