Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I'm infected.

I have an earworm. It totally sucks because its bore straight to my brain. Its this song.



Someone please turn it off before I have to perform a lobotomy on myself. I like the song but I keep hearing " my my my my boogie shoes" overrrr and overrrrr and overrrrr. Just put on the freaking shoes for cripes sake. Boogie with whoever it is you want to boogie with. Just do it outside of my head and far away.

My kids think I have lost my mind. I'll be deep in thought and look up at them and go "my my my my boogies sho-essssssss".

Theres a cure right? For earworms? I'll try and see if I can rotate the infection with another song that way I can have at least 3 or 4 different strains going.

1 comment:

Cat Tidwell said...

yea, but dont it just make you want to dance....rofl