Thursday, January 15, 2009

I miss blogging...

I do. I miss it. I havent done it lately because I feel like I have pretty much said everything. Although, I feel like something big is coming. I dont know what it is but something is coming. You ever get that feeling? You know something great is about to happen but you have no clue what it is and your totally excited when it does but the getting there to experience it is torture?

Its like your buzzing. Electricity is running through every inch of or your body. Its like being one of those electric fences and you can hear the buzzing and feel the buzzing and if anyone touches you, you'll get shocked. Oh crap wait, thats just static electricity and it happens everytime I get out of the van.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

I say go buy some lottery tickets today baby! HA HA HA. :)