Friday, August 29, 2008

Goodbye My Lovelies!!


I'm leavin' on a jet plane...la la la..

Just kidding. I'm leaving though. Just not on anything cool like a plane. More like, a minivan full of fighting boys with smelly feet and stinky gas. I swear, riding anywhere with them for more than 2 hours is like trying to survive in a "dutch-oven", if you catch my drift.

Lets see, I cleaned the fish, fed the birds, packed the girls (my furballs) favorite toys and pillows. I have my penis gun and Spanky has his titty mug so I think we're good to go. If your all good while I'm away, I'll show you the infamous "titty mug" given to him when he was 18 from his grandfather. From what I've heard its been passed down from one horny old man to another for as long as they've been in America.

I'm so sad that a "titty mug" and "penis gun" are going to be our legacy to our kids.

Oh, this time I PROMISE pics of me. Camping. Having "fun" in the "wild". Running from horses. Stuffing myself silly with smores. I'll probably pee on my feet again but I wont take pictures of that. Maybe if I was paid a really high price *wink*.

No comments: