Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Hair pulling.....


This is the kind of day I'm having. Karma always catches up with me. I don't know why I would even try to short cut around anything. In the end, I ended up paying twice as much as I would have in the first place AND I now have a baldspot from pulling my hair out.

Its not fair that some people are oblivious to the effects of the universe. I'm trying to SO hard to live by the secret. I think, it told on me. I want unexpected checks in the mail. I want travel. I read my daily affirmations. Maybe I'm underlying-ly thinking negatively about my positives? How does one become truly positive in their thinking? I'm visualizing. I even made a visualization board right in front of my desk.

I'm pulling my hair out people. HELP ME TOM CRUISE!

Okay i'll tell you what i did to catch the wrath of Karma. I may or may not have used a key to crack a program that was listed at an online place. I knew it was wrong but i wanted it so bad and didnt want to shell out the money for it. Ugh. It was so wrong. I'm a theif. I feel awful. So you know what happens to me? My website. My photography. My site that has all my stuff on it goes offline. Poof. Shes gone. I'm freaking out. Well it was up for renewal and i didnt catch that email. If I had, it would only have cost me 15 bucks. Since it lapsed since June, I had to pay $100. What kinda crap is that? Karma crap. Thats what that is. I suck. I have since deleted the program. I couldnt look at it without the awful feeling in my stomach. I'm sorry Karma. Forgive me?

1 comment: