Thursday, May 29, 2008

Day 149-"Hair" Today, Ghosts Tonight?

Photobucket

Well I havent brushed my dog in like 2 weeks. Now, to someone with a regular coated dog would thing, geez, I havent brushed my dog like, ever.

That would be fine and dandy but Spanky bought me a pomeranian for my birthday and well, the girls packing major folicles. And OMG my parrot just screamed at something in the dark. I totally think we have ghosts. I think I just peed my pants. Yep, I totally tinkled myself a little. Whew, my adrenaline is pumping and I'm scared to turn around. I think I'm being haunted by the ghost of Jim Carey. Oh wait, he's not dead yet. Well can I "hope" I'm being haunted by the ghost of the young hot Elvis? Okay seriously, you cant deny the dude had moves in the younger years.

Oh yes, moving back to subject of the blog. My girls Bells is getting shaved down. And OMG I just heard knocking over in the kitchen. Like someone was knocking on my cabinet or something. Okay seriously, I'm not interested in the Elvis ghost anymore lol. You can go now. No seriously, your nothing but a hound dog. OMG-cold breeze over my shoulder. Oh wait, thats just me breathing.

Anyhow, I'm just gonna show you how much hair I brushed off of her. Now, this is JUST from a brushing. Well like a 30 minute brushing but a brushing none the less. I had her hair up my nose. I had it entwined with my own hair when I went to pull it up. I think I might be able to make a wig out of what I brushed off of her.

Hmmm, a new business venture? Pomeranian Puffs? I can put them in little buns and people can wear them princess Leia style or little old ladies can wear them to church .

No comments: