Monday, July 21, 2008

SO WE'RE ALLERGIC TO BEES





YUCK!

I had to find out the hard way that my 5 year old was allergic to bees. the poor guy was stung sitting on the couch minding his own business when a "European Hornet" decided he didn't like the way Colby was sitting. He didn't have an aniphylactic shock but he did develop weird bumps popping up on his skin and itching very very badly. He's much better now. He got a huge needle in the butt and was so good that I bought him a new betta fish. He picked him out himself and named him "roadburner". dont ask. I have no idea why he named him that lol

1 comment:

Brandi_t said...

I found your blog today by reading post on ILP...can I just say you are freakin' hilarious...lol!
Wonderful blog!!