Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Well....


such a deep subject for such a shallow mind. lmaoo Ever heard that joke before? yeah, probably not lol

Sooooooo. We went camping over the weekend. I shot a wedding friday that I got home from at 11p and got to bed finally around 1am. We were up at 4am. boooooooo for early starts!

the actual camping was alot of fun since this time we got the camp in Grandads front yard haha. Full access to the potty! My kinda ruffing it thats for sure! We had to take the girls (dogs) this time but they had alot of fun being out and about. The only thing that freaked them out was the horses. Theres like 15 there that run around sniffing and snotting on you. Blech. I love horses but from a distance. They're way to big for me to be close up with. Well, I can handle 1 or 2 at a time but more than that and i'm freaking out as seen by many people last weekend. they all got a hoot and a hollar out of seeing me run. Yep, the fat girl ran. it wasn't pretty. I'm lucky to still be alive. I'll suffer with the black eyes from the bounce of the chest bowling balls but tis all good.

On our last night, i may have taken ambien. I may not have gone to be right away. I may have pushed spanky and his brother out of their chairs in an attempt at "cow tipping". I may have hit my head off a tree branch and decided to become a monkey and swing myself from limb to limb back to my seat. I may have been sharing embarrassing GYN stories with my soon to be sister in law. I might even have showed everyone my way cool sound making ability.

I may have. I'm not really saying one way or another. With ambien your really not in control of yourself and your really not actually in your right mind so I can claim plausable denial. I'm sticking with it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WELL.... I SURE WOULD HAVE LOVED TO BEEN THERE, TO SEE YOU ACT OUT ALL CRAZYFIED! DANG, I MISS IT!!
IM SURE THIS WASNT ALL YOU HILLBILLIES DID?? I HEARD ABOUT THE "ROCK MAYBE GOSPEL" BAND, HMMM, HMMM...WHATCHA GOT FOR THAT?? CANT WAIT FOR LABOR DAY WEEKEND, IM GONNA LACE YOUR DRINK WITH AMBIEN!! CANT WAIT!!