Sunday, March 22, 2009

Yay for me and a wedding pic..




I am so happy with my self. I couldnt be more tickled pink than if you dressed me in a pink dress and hosed me down in pepto bismol. I have managed to maintain my desk for a week. Yep folks. I have kept it tidy. I have put back things into their rightful places AFTER I have used them. I have dusted. I have replaced the table lamp with an actual desk lap andddddddddddddddd I am getting ready to hang up a huge dry erase board and corkboard tiles to further help my stay in the "organized" population. I need a pat on the back or a tickle on the but or something. I'll take pics tomorrow of my success.

Anyhow, I photographed a wedding yesterday for a few hours for the sweetest couple I have met in a long time. They met on.......wait for it...wait for it.....MATCH.COM!! How freaking cool is that? Its a total success story. I was very happy for them. Now. their wedding took place in my home county. I have lived here my entire life and yet, somehow even with a GPS system, I got freaking lost!! I was 15 minutes late which is totally embarrasing in the first place. I then had to go up 3 countem 3 flights of stairs to get to the bride for a few before shots. All i have to say is thank GOD i have been walking a mile almost every day.

No comments: