Monday, October 13, 2008

To whom it may concern...


To whom it may concern,

I promise to never EVER complain about getting older again. I will rejoice in the fact that I have another year under my belt and another year to have watched my three boys grow to become men. I know that if I believe, positive things will come my way. Also, please pray for our dear friend who told us this weekend that he was diagnosed and has been battling Leukemia. A father of 2. A husband. A son. This man drug himself out to watch his son play football and his daughter cheer while wearing a surgical mask and coming from chemo.

I'll never complain about my children making to much noise giving me a headache. I'll never again complain that my husband asked me to make him something to eat after 9p because he suddenly had a case of the munchies.

I'll not complain again about life. I'll live it and love it and find beauty in it every day.

With Love,
Missy

2 comments:

Cheyenne said...

Oh how I could have written that letter. I was humbled this weekend while walking in the American Cancer Society Relay for Life. Having watched my good friends lose their son to cancer at only 5 months old, I vowed to do all I can to help. My prayers are with your friend and his family.

Cat Tidwell said...

Ditto....

And love the new look too!